Indian Straight CLOSURE (4" x 4", No Part)
[ABOUT THE HAIR]: When you purchase a hand-made SeVen 'Indian Straight' Closure (4" x 4", No Part), you'll notice its beautiful, smooth and sleek nature without a curl and the occasional wave break which is a testament to real human hair the way God made it.
Plus, with our FREE 40-Day Promise ... you can wear, cut, color and style our hair to experience the SeVen difference or exchange it! Rules apply. SeVen Virgin Hair will last 2+ years with proper care! Click here for instructions.
[WHY SEVEN?]: SeVen Virgin Hair is pure. virgin. remy. temple hair. This means SeVen has solved your three (3) biggest problems ... #1) Shedding, #2) Tangling and #3) Matting. "Pure" meaning its 100% human hair (NO animal or synthetic fillers), "Virgin" meaning its never been chemically treated or processed (COLORS to blonde #60 or #613), "Remy" meaning each hair cuticle is intact and flows in the direction (PREVENTS tangling and matting) and its "Temple Hair" which means its origin is verified and authentic (SINGLE donor bundles ensure quality and consistency). Lastly, we prevent unnecessary shedding through artisan skilled wefting practices and proper equipment.
***Alert: Every item is CUSTOM-MADE to order just for you! Please allow 5-7 business days for production prior to order shipping. Product will arrive within 7-10 days from order date.
- Quality: Premium Temple Remy (SeVen doesn't NOT use a hair grading system (i.e. 5/6a, 7a, 8a etc) because ONLY processed hair manufactures need too! Its either premium or processed! #HairTruthBySeVen
- Lasts: 2 to 5 years with proper care
- Hair Source: Indian
- Type: Closure, 4" x 4", No Part
- Texture: Straight (Natural)
- Colors: Yes, color lifts to blonde (#60 or #613)
- Lengths Available: 12" to 18"
- Bundle Weight: 40 grams/1.3 ounces per closure
- Bundles Needed:
- Style lengths ranging from 10" to 20" require only (2) two bundles for the perfect look. Trust us. Learn why 'here'.
- Style lengths ranging from 22" to 26" require (3) three bundles